Changing batteries in a Sensor
Sensors contain a single AA Alkaline battery. In order to change this battery you will require a small Phillips screwdriver.
- Turn the Sensor upside down and locate the 4 retaining screws on the underside
2. Undo the screws, and place them aside, taking care not to lose them
3. Turn the Sensor upright and gently separate the base from the plastic cover
4. Remove the old battery, noting its orientation, and replace it
5. Replace the cover onto the base. There is a single 'key' and 'slot' to ensure that the cover position is correct. Ensure that these are aligned when reassembling